aluminum escape artist dog crate
The Professional Escape Artist series include all the fantastic features you'll find in the Deluxe Series with the difference mainly being the heavy duty door construction. On any crate, the door is consistently the weakest point and "Houidini" dogs target this area for attempted escapes. In the Escape Artist Series, the door is reenforced with extra bars, welds and bracing. As an added layer of security, there is a secondary locking plate on the door frame, plus a set of heavy duty handles and a soft foam mat (mat unavailable for model 5000) for the dog to lay down on. Each door has a full length piano hinge and can be mounted to open left or right. The professional Escape Artist line of aluminum dog boxes are designed to be the most secure and safest of the Zinger crates.
make yours airline approved
by ordering the optional rails. For ultimate convenience and ease of movement, consider ordering the caster wheels as well.
Free Shipping on Everything in the Continental US!
Ships From: NY in 7-10 business days
see details shipping tab below
all model sizes feature
- Durable and Strong Yet Lightweight
- Designed for Use in Vehicles or Home
- Rust-Free and Corrosion-Free Aluminum for Easy Maintenance
- Stainless Steel Locks and Hardware
- Keyed Slam-Latch Lock (Double Latches on 5000)
- Powder-Coated Silver Hammertone Finish Inside and Out
- Finish Prevents Oxidation That Can Cause Dark Marks on Coat
- Modular Design Allows You to Create a 2 or 3 Crate System
- Extra Heavy Duty Door with Backup Locking Plate
- Reversible Doors Mount Left or Right
- Fully Vented Doors Reenforced with Extra Bars, Welding & Braces
- Spring Loaded Heavy Duty Side Handles
|model||size||crate wt||pet wt|
|3000EA||30 L x 21 W x 24 H||28 lbs||<= 80 lbs|
|4000EA||36 L x 24 W x 28 H||35 lbs||<= 120 lbs|
|4500EA||38 L x 24 W x 30 H||41.5 lbs||<= 135 lbs|
|5000EA||40 L x 28 W x 32 H||49 lbs||<= 150 lbs|
When selecting a crate of appropriate size for your breed, the overall height/length of your pet is more important than the weight.
It is generally recommended that your pet have a crate 6" longer that body length and 6" higher than shoulder height.
We are unable to deliver to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses or locations outside the US. Expedited shipping is not available on any product.
Shipment times vary by item. Some items ship in as little as one business day while other items might take as long as five business days. Normal shipping times are noted on each product page but are not guaranteed. We will notify you if we expect your order to take longer to ship than the number of days noted on the product page.
Also please note that shipment times noted reflect expected number of business days until the product ships. Your estimated delivery date will depend upon ship from location (noted on each product page) and your ship to location.