Sherpa Delta Deluxe Pet Carrier
Need help with finding the right size? See our Dog Crate Size Breed Chart.
Delta Air Lines asked Sherpa's Pet Trading to develop a bag for pet travelers everywhere. The Delta Airlines Deluxe Pet Carrier by Sherpa has been designed to let pets enjoy their room with a view when traveling by plane, train, bus, boat, car or wherever you go.Sherpa Delta Pet Carrier Features:
- Accepted by most major airlines - not limited to Delta
- Mesh panels on three sides with roll-up flaps for ventilation and privacy.
- Rigid, reinforced bottom and handles
- Adjustable shoulder strap (doubles as a leash)
- Zippered side pockets for travel essentials and a safety strap for wheelies, roll-aboard luggage or to seatbelt into a car.
- Locking zipper front and top for security
- An inside leash ring
- Rigid, wire-reinforced end panels for stability and support but flexible enough to accommodate spaces slightly lower than their height.
- Removable, machine washable faux lamb lining
- Fits comfortably under airplane seat and folds flat for storage
- Approved on most major airlines
- Actual weight is 4 Lb.
Medium size: 17"L x 10.5"H x 11"W: Pets up to 16 Lb
Frequently Asked Question:
Why do some airlines tell me my travel bag is too big for in-cabin use?
Airline ticketing services sometimes give measurements that refer to rigid, hard-sided pet carriers. Soft-sided bags are pliable and conform to the space under the airplane seat. They are approved for in-cabin use. It is important to check with your airline on their regulations prior to your flight.