Rat and Chinchilla Cage
The small wire spacing and solid metal ramps and platforms make this an ideal cage for rats and chinchillas, as well as baby ferrets, baby rats, degus, hedgehogs, even iguanas. The large front door and allow for easy access to pets. The pull-out bottom grille and tray make cleaning quick and easy. The wind-bell lock, on the bottom of the cage, prevents pets from pushing out the tray if the cage is used without the grille. A bottom shelf is also included for storing extra food, treats, and supplies.
- Easy roll caster base.
- 3/8" wire spacing (measured from center wire to center wire) for the smallest critters (bottom grate bar spacing is 3/4")
- 2 solid metal resting platforms (20" x 8") and 2 metal ramps (15" x 7")
- LARGE front-opening door opens out and down and measures 13" x 13"
- Easy assembly. Uses Allen wrench (included)
- Beautiful black hammertone powder-coated finish. Won't rust or chip.
- Removable bottom grille floor and solid plastic pan 1.5" deep for ease of cleaning.
- Convenient bottom storage shelf keeps your supplies organized and nearby and also takes your supplies where the cage goes.
Size: 40"H x 31"W x 20.5"D
Interior Cage Height: 28.25"
This is a great, very well-constructed cage for my chinchillas. I am well pleased with everything about it and they seem to be enjoying it too.