Kurgo Backseat Car Dog Barrier
The Backseat Dog Barrier keeps everyone safe by creating a strong wall between the front and back seats of the car.
Dogs moving around freely in cars are a safety hazard to themselves, the driver, and the passengers. The Backseat Barrier keeps the dog safely in the backseat when the car stops quickly and restricts excited pups from moving between the front and back seats of the vehicle. The Backseat Dog Barrier safety protector also has an extra partition, which is used to separate passengers from dogs in the backseat. This also helps protect front seat upholstery by keeping the front seat free of dog hair. It is great for long trips, or even just around town.
Backseat Dog Barriers Feature:
- Protects dog from launching forward during quick stops
- Protects passengers and cargo from roaming dogs
- No need to remove when passengers ride in backseat
- Universal fit for most vehicles from a compact to a SUV
- Simple installation / removal (and looks good enough to make it permanent)
- Made from 600 Denier Nylon and Ultrasuede
- Black with Tan Details