Nature's Miracle Port a Crate Fabric Dog Crate
Need help with finding the right size? See our Dog Crate Size Breed Chart.
Perfect for home or travel use. Sturdy internal steel frame with heavy duty mesh windows, heavy duty zippers, and heavy duty, washable nylon fabric. Sets up and folds down in seconds, no tools required.Nature's Miracle Port a Crates Features at a Glance:
- Sets up and folds down in seconds, no tools required
- Small size has Convenient carrying strap
- Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric
- Heavy Duty Mesh Windows
- 3 entry doors that can be secured open with hook and loop fasteners
- Rounded corners protect auto interiors and home decor.
- Zipper locks on the front and side doors.
- Antimicrobial Product Protection inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Odor-Blocking Technology prevents odors from being absorbed
- Small: 16" x 11" x 11"H (For Toy Breeds)
- Medium: 26 x 17 x 17"H (For Small Terriers)
- Large: 30 x 21 x 21"H (For Cockers, Springers and Small Spaniels)
- X-Large: 36 x 25 x 25"H (For Pets up to 65 lbs.)
- Giant: 42 x 30 x 30"H (For Pets up to 100 lbs.)
Directions for Unfolding: Remove crate from packaging. Release the side clips(2) used to keep crate in the folded position. Unzip top door opening. Press down bottom bars to click into locked position Stand to one side of the crate and grasp the 2 piece top bar with both hands. Gradually pull the 2 bars upward so that they join each other (BE CAREFUL NOT TO PINCH YOUR HAND AT THE CONNECTION POINT). Slide the closure sleeve over the connection until it is fully extended and frame is rigid(Repeat the same process for the other side).